Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hey, dear~


Hey dear,

So sorry that I'm not good in comforting you, I don't even know how to make you smile.
I pretend that we are having conversation as we had in the normal days before.
But We both understand, it is not.

A million of us can't replace the special one of him.
A billion of our hug can't ease the sadness that you had to bear with.
Still, we insisted to be with you.

You are being so tough and brave.
We know it is not an easy tasks,
Remember, we always with you.
No matter what, no matter where, and no matter how.

My ears, my shoulder and my arms is always ready for you.


With love,
Yours darkest skin colour princess.

1 comment:

  1. dear princess,

    i very very appreciated your appearing in my life. i knw we seldom hang out but we knw tht we are care for each other. you always stay with me in a right timing. i love you too!

    ReplyDelete